Friday, August 10, 2007

RSC Crop - Challenge #1

Make sure to head over to www.readysetcreate.com sometime between now and next Friday - Jen has a weeklong crop going and loads of prizes. It is great because there is none of the hectic pace of getting things done in one weekend, it is easy like the few summer days that remain.

Anyways, the first challenge will be posted in about ten minutes by yours truly, but it will be simple: Get out the newest thing you've recently purchased and use it on a project. I don't care if it a layout, card or altered but use the new stuff! I went to the LSS (I call it local even though it was an hour away) and got the Scenic Route summer release Sumner collection. It screams fall. I got some new thickers too, the cream soda ones, which I used as well. Can't wait to keep cropping, I love how much I get done during these things...

2006-12-15 Perfect Fall day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home