Thursday, August 02, 2007

Dylan's first plane ride

I did this LO last night and wasn't really feeling it. Something about the ribbon is very dated, but I really am liking the little MM word stickers that came in the MFM kit. Now I don't have to use up all my little vowels on dumb, boring words like "it," "is," "as," and so on.

I am watching Premonition right now and I have a feeling that this is going to end like Kate Chopin's "Story of An Hour" where the woman finds out her husband is dead and then comes to the realization that life is going to be awesome without him and she can finally live solely for herself. Then he walks through the door and she dies of a heart attack, allegedly from the devestation of having all that opportunity taken away. Anyway, the movie would be better if that's how it goes. She may save him and then I will be bored and it would be predictable. I think I will get the scrap stuff out now...

2006-09-30 !st time on a plane

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home