Monday, August 06, 2007

American Crafts past...

Heather sent me an email pointing me towards the American Crafts design team call and it is ever so tempting. My guess is that there will be oodles of kick booty chicks who apply, but I think I will still take a chance and try. I am going to post what I've done up to now with AC stuff and then I think I will get to work with some new projects and get them on here before I apply. Anyways, here's the older stuff (and I mean papers, the thickers are already on absolutely EVERYTHING I've done lately!)... I am sure there are more, but this is what I seeso far... off to create some more. Fingers crossed that I come up with some bueno stuff so I feel ready to apply for the DT...

2007-05-14 3 Goals 001

2007-04-05-Blankie

2006-03-22 The Mixer

2006-04-00 Play nicely

2006-01-28 My Superstar

BYOM AC Cards

BYOM AC Clipboard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home