Thursday, August 02, 2007

Summer loving

Finished Premonition and it didn't end like that at all. I won't say how since someone might go rent it, but I was still a tiny bit surprised by the ending. Today was Blockbuster day (and for some reason we are on the three rental plan but they sent us four from the place not including what I traded out at the store, so I have a ton), and I had also rented some unknown movie called Mimi's First something or other. I got it because it had several B actors I like and Alec Baldwin who I find charming somehow even though I could get lost in his neck. I like the fact that he's an a-hole, what can I say? It was somewhat interesting (the back cover promised seduction and murder, who am I to pass that up?), I liked Carrie Anne Moss's character especially and how they "take care" of her. Anyway, while I watching that B movie I made the following LO. Understand that it is a scraplift of Heather's "Taking a Stand" and by lift I mean I straight up copied it. Whatever, that's what friends are for. Dylan has a 3 Shreks a day habit going, so I am off for my second viewing of the day. Ugh.

2006-05-00 Summer loving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home