Saturday, August 04, 2007

DT postings

Thought I'd go ahead and put in some of my favorite contributions to Ready-Set-Create online magazine for the August/September - it was a great issue! If you aren't a subscriber, check it out at www.readysetcreate.com and sit back and take in hundreds of awesome, inspiring projects. I am hoping that the exposure that kit club BYOM got in my Kit Club review article will help them grow, and I look forward to covering TWO kit clubs in my kit club review column next issue. We have a lot of great things planned for the next issue, so get signed up if you aren't already.

The cover layout:
Cumby - Me - headfirst

i should see red

Cumby - Scrapgirlz - tlc hot fudge - cam

Cumby - Prima - Nice Shot

Cumby - Masterpiece - Jumpin

Cumby - Jacque - Bookmark 2

Cumby - Cards - Kasons invite

Cumby - SR - My Peeps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home