Tuesday, April 08, 2008

April at Simply Obsessed and ScrapFaith

Let me say this, I didn't start out thinking that Pink Paislee was the shizz. Sure it was cute, and so is Basic Grey and a ton of lines that I never get around to making magic with. But oh my gosh this stuff rocks. I literally have like one sheet and two scraps left of it. Here's what I did with the Spring Fling and Office Lingo lines:

Brandy C - April 08 - PP Rodeo

Brandy C - April 08 - PP Outdoors

Brandy C - April 08 - PP Dad

Brandy C - April 08 - Office Lingo

and some cards...

Brandy C - April - PP cards 001

Brandy C - April - PP cards 002

Brandy C - April - PP cards 003

Brandy C - April - PP cards 004

and of course, the clock for Rita

scout ec altered 001

scout ec altered 004

And at Scrap Faith for the "When you Knew" challenge

SF - April 1 - When I knew

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Carroll said...

Wow. These are all really amazing. I don't even think I can pick a favorite!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home