Saturday, March 01, 2008

Simply Obsessed March Kit and Scrap Faith March 1 Reveal

As always, I'm a little behind getting these up...first my designs for SO for their Tinkering Ink line...

SO March Rising Star LO

SO March Bike LO

SO March Flowers LO

SO March Wish card

and then my ScrapFaith LO; I love this LO. If there is one thing I've gotten out of the SF experience, it is layouts that push my topics of scrap. This LO really is important to me because it captures what is going on in my heart, frustration that our nation continues to isolate certain demographics for unfair treatment and bigotry and I love that I had a reason to put something like this together. It's one of those LO's that a lot of people didn't notice and yet I thought it was the best thing ever and that was perfectly fine. I think that happens sometimes.

sf march 1 hughes poem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home