Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ready-Set-Create for April/May

You know, it was a heavier digi/lighter paper edition for us this time and so there isn't as much as usual to post. I will hold off on posting the digi since it was all Mom's birthday album and I have a grand notion of finally posting the whole thing here at some point. So here are the other little things I did:

RSC Retired House 005

RSC 08 April Say it - Ripley

and then prolly LO's that ended up on here for other reasons using Beacon's adhesives. I don't usually reuse projects like that, but Jen is okay with it and I found uses for it all over while I was doing other stuff, like the arrow on the Rising Star LO for SO, etc.

So I did some other random stuff too, here's what I did...

2007-06-00 fathers day

2004-05-00 Family Toobingjpg

2008-03-00 Rocking the Park

2007-08-02 Ogre Addict

1987-05-00 Once Upon a Time

BYOM Feb Card

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home