Saturday, April 05, 2008

Scrap Scouts

AC Bailey is having a cool competition and it makes me super excited that I am a member now instead of DT because I can participate. Every Fri there is a class and if you complete it that week you get a badge (aka, a round little image in your sig line that they put there at the end of the week). There are also Extra credit badges you can go for. I think it is running through the end of the May and there will be a scrap off if there are ties at the end. Doesn't everyone know I am going to DOMINATE this? It's a lot of free product, so I am in it to win it...

Week one's lesson was white space...

Scout  Class 1 - Total Ham

and an extra credit badge for Unique Techniques (threading ribbon through chipboard)

scout ec unique technique

More as they come...and the SO reveal I will do soonly is super. I did so much awesomeness with the Spring Fling (dunzo) and Office Lingo (well dented)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home