Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Year as Cumby: The Album

I am going to keep adding to this thread for a little while, so keep checking back to the same post to see where I've gotten with this project. I sorta feel like I could just keep going and going with it. The 8 1/2 by 11 format is really freeing and fun. I also used the Elsie fabric papers to alter an album, and I will need to post that pic too. Thanks for watching...

LHS Album - 1 - Becoming Cumby

LHS - 2 - Why

LHS - 2 - As bad as it gets

LHS - 4 and 5

LHS - 6 street cred

LHS - 8 Blogging

LHS - 9 Party

LHS - 10 Yay for me bday

LHS - 11 I want out

LHS - 7 Reading List

LHS - 12 Just 8 to go

LHS - 13 Manzone

LHS - Justin timberlake

LHS - Valentine's Day

LHS - Kim

More as it comes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home