Sunday, August 24, 2008

For RSC Oct - new Basic Grey

I would feel bad about posting these since the issue doesn't go out until Oct 1, but I know that I only keep this up for Heather and the occassional drifter and Jen prolly can handle at most three people seeing these =) BG usually kills the creativity, but this time I came with no mojo and left with a ton of shizz

RSC Oct BG - Summer Vacay

RSC Oct BG - Danica Tea

RSC Oct BG - shauna table

RSC Oct BG - Shauna Baby Room

RSC Oct BG - shauna with love

RSC Oct BG - Dinomite Card 1

RSC Oct BG - 100 percent

RSC Oct BG - Blue

RSC Oct BG - Happy Hour

RSC Oct BG - Austin

RSC Oct BG - Annual Bbq

1 Comments:

Blogger Daddy's Boo Portraits said...

This is one of the most creative blogs I have seen so far. Very nice.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home