Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Prom section completed!

I finished the prom section of my teaching album from last year right before the weekend...if anyone remembers, the year's album is Elsie themed for continuity, but I thought I would step it up a notch for the prom section. I just happened to have the wonderful *American Crafts Elegant paper line* so I went with that and then used little bits of Elsie here and there so it would fit in the album. TFL! BTW, count up those pics!! Somebody clearly hit the Becky Higgins sketches hard!!

LHS - Prom - 1

LHS - Prom - 2 My dates

LHS - Prom - 3 This is it

LHS - Prom - 4 Couples

LHS - Prom - 5 I love Prom

LHS - Prom - 6 Friends

LHS - Prom - 7 Romance

LHS - Prom - 8 Hello

LHS - Prom - 9 awww

LHS - Prom - 10 Cool

LHS - Prom - 11 Prom end

2 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

looooooooooove all your layouts
you rockkkkkkkk

7:20 AM  
Blogger angelina said...

It was great scrapping with you this weekend. Are you fingers smokin? This book is looking awesome! BTW, you're a winner. Come check out why...

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home