Friday, August 21, 2009

Happily Ever After - More Crop!

I'll be playing catch up this weekend - Serendipity Scrapbooks is having their crop this weekend too! Make sure to join us there, the Disney theme should be cute and I know they've been working hard on these challenges. And did I mention Disney, that's what I am loving since it is just in time for my trip coming up. Come see:

http://www.serendipityscrapbooks.com/phpBB/viewforum.php?f=145&sid=9d838a516f714cd90dd43cc8c51ff159

Just to get you in the mood, here's me with Tigger back in 2001 when I went with the big, bad bank. Too bad I'm growing out a bad haircut again this time, lol

tigger

1 Comments:

Blogger ellen s. said...

love that avie! tks for posting ;)

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home